randompersonnobodycaresabout_ebooks

TreTre
edited 2013-03-28 12:53:15 in General
Aw. RIP.
Tagged:

Comments

• why wouldn't you be? it's an alienating and overall strange grossout show created by a delusional animator with a superiority complex who probably did crystal meth when he was making it.

and yet, we still love it anyway.
  • I just woke up and my sister's already telling me to stop with my music

Bluh

I need moombahton to wake me up, dammit, it's Friday night.
  • mudafrakkah I'm on my skateboard

watch me do a trick hoe
  • TreTre
    edited 2013-03-28 12:59:08
    hey guys I wrote a thing in Trevorland
  • TreTre
    edited 2013-03-28 13:00:16
    nanana, come on
  • Bye, loidclau5.
  • Well, Last.fm Tools says we've got an 11.18% compatible rating.

Which is still a good amount, considering how much musical taste I share with no one.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    whose are these
  • Father shall be swallowed by the son, and brother shall be swallowed by brother.
    Mine!

TRE Y U STEALIN MAH QUOTES
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    What happened to loidclau5?
  • Tre said:

Aw. RIP.
    You are dead, not big surprise
  • What happened to loidclau5?

He showed up and then left.
  • will they buy Owsla

and will Skrillex still be in charge
  • a8 said:

How should one pluralize 'Aliroz'?

Alirozzes or Alirozi.
  • This is the song I hear whenever I think of this one scene in my book where Tre dies.

He comes back, big surprise. But still.
  • So WTVD is running radio ads for their morning news with the line "Every day, we serve up a hot fresh cup of You Need To Know This." 

I think they may be on to us.
  • So, I like Lubuntu's speed on my netbook, but LXDE HAZ NO TEHMES and the file manager is slow as hell for some reason. I don't think it's Dropbox because that was working fine when I first installed it.

Ah well. It's Xubuntu time.
  • TreTre
    edited 2013-03-31 19:10:43
    Oy, I think Finn lost his marbles again.

Dude's a total warmonger... and might possibly want to kill Jake now.

Oh, scheiße.
  • Ey, guys!

Guess what?

I asked a girl to the homecoming dance this Saturday.

And.

She.

Said.

YES.
  • TreTre
    edited 2013-03-31 19:14:00
    So I had this cupcake at my sister's family get-together for her birthday yesterday.image

It was delicious. Sooooo delicious.

Expensive as frak but still.
  • Fine, then I'll hijack it and do it myself!

And its music will be "Ohio" by Justice. Because that song's great.

• edited 2013-03-31 19:19:26
    ^^^Dang.
  • friskies

feed the sen-ses

• my heart's in growing pains
  • TreTre
    edited 2013-08-09 21:26:03
    Anonus said:

Wheatley said:

Abc

Espn

Lmn
  • So my headphones came. 

Sony must've made a deal with the devil or something to make these because they're so perfect. Like seriously.
  • threeee

> it's a magic number
    > my name means 3

ergo, I'm magic
  • So according to a song that a rap group named Royal V recorded as a promo single for Rayman 2, Ray is afraid of snails.

After learning this, I was compelled to make fanart. Thus, this happened.

• TreTre
    edited 2013-08-09 21:34:07
    Photoshop is currently on version 13.0 as of today's release of CS6.

Amusingly enough, version 2.0 was codenamed Fast Eddy.
  • So. Back in October when T-Mobile was trying to get in bed with AT&T, they said this in a press release:

T-Mobile thinks the iPhone is a good device and we’ve expressed our interest to Apple to offer it to our customers. Ultimately, it is Apple’s decision. The issue remains that Apple has not developed a version of the iPhone with technology that works on our fast 3G and 4G networks. We believe a capable version of the iPhone for our 3G and 4G networks would offer an additional compelling option for our customers on a fast 4G network. 

However, the thing about their "3G and 4G networks" is that they operate on totally different spectrums than the rest of the carriers support with their networks. Considering that T-Mo is the fourth-largest carrier, making an iPhone just for them would be rather stupid of Apple, so they decided to just forego doing it altogether.

But T-Mobile didn't just say that. Oh, no, they had more:

T-Mobile’s 4G smartphones stack up against competitive smartphones in terms of functionality, speed, features offered and overall experience – including the iPhone 4S. Reports continue of iPhones not operating well on some carrier networks, while our latest 4G smartphones offer many advantages vs. the iPhone 4S:

• Capable of faster speeds
    • Bigger screens
    • Compelling service pricing
    • More advanced camera on the HTC Amaze 4G
    • More choice

We firmly believe that T-Mobile’s portfolio will give any iPhone a run for its money. We offer the increased processing power and faster 4G speeds achieved by our fastest smartphones, the most advanced camera of any smartphone on the HTC Amaze 4G, and our industry-leading 4.52″ super AMOLED display offered on the Samsung Galaxy S II.

With our portfolio of Android, Windows, and BlackBerry smartphones, fast 4G network, and competitively priced worry-free unlimited talk, text, and data plans, we believe it’s a great time to be a T-Mobile customer.

By doing this, they more or less said "Hey, although we want you to make an iPhone for us, we don't NEED you to because our Android phones are BETTER!" Now I dunno what Apple thought of this but I'd figure it'd be along the lines of "well, why do you want us to give you the iPhone in the first place, since you seem to think you're doing just OK?"

Six months later, the iPhone lands on its newest carrier. But guess who it is?

(T-Mobile actually does have the iPhone now. I am a dumb.)
  • Listman. Not Belmont. :P

(Side note: never played Castlevania but it looks interesting. I'll mark it as a "possible thing to try".)

(I still gotta get around to that. Ah well.)