How to drive Central Avenue insane

edited 2013-03-26 01:02:46 in General

Comments

• Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    IMAGINE HOW IS TOUCH THE SKY
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    GO HOME, CROSSBUCK, YOU'RE DRUNK
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Spoiler:
    It's assembled wrong. "RAIL" is supposed to go in the upper left:

crossbuck

• Spoiler:
    well as a layperson i can't tell that significance
    the effect is the same to me
    so NYEH at your policy

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    That's why I said it drives Central Avenue insane, silly. I figure most people don't notice or care. :P

Also, I tend to read the flip-flopped version as "CROSSING RAILROAD", which is kinda funny because it turns "crossing" into a verb instead of a noun, but still makes sense semantically (as in "you are now crossing the railroad.")