The wast is tie

edited 2013-03-11 05:19:27 in General
I AM ALTOID, AND THIS STATION IS MINE!

lesbianswillnothaveathreewaywithyoutheylikewomennotmenlesbianswillnothaveathreewaywithyoutheylikewomennotmenlesbianswillnothaveathreewaywithyoutheylikewomennotmenlesbianswillnothaveathreewaywithyoutheylikewomennotmen
lesbianswillnothaveathreewaywithyoutheylikewomennotmenlesbianswillnothaveathreewaywithyoutheylikewomennotmenlesbianswillnothaveathreewaywithyoutheylikewomennotmenlesbianswillnothaveathreewaywithyoutheylikewomennotmen
lesbianswillnothaveathreewaywithyoutheylikewomennotmenlesbianswillnothaveathreewaywithyoutheylikewomennotmenlesbianswillnothaveathreewaywithyoutheylikewomennotmen WOMEN NOT MEN YOU NINCOMPOOP

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights that include MASS DEMON SLAUGHTER

You know what, this plan is so good, I'm going to give you a sporting chance and turn off the neurotoxin. A joke, of course. GOODBYE.

Vriska spent the entirety of Hivebent as a closeted lesbian and NOTHING will convince me otherwise.

Tagged:

Comments

• I'M GONNA W-WRE-W-WRE-T-TURBO TIME!
  • edited 2013-03-11 10:40:42
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Vriska spent the entirety of Hivebent as a closeted lesbian and NOTHING will convince me otherwise.
    why would a troll be closeted
  • the waist is a tie
  • edited 2013-03-11 12:47:18

why would a troll be closeted
    Young Ulrik the Bridge Troll longed to tell his parents how he and Y'ffrt'than'kr the mind flayer felt for each other, but society wouldn't understand!

• image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    A mind flayer is not a troll.
  • Well I dunno, it just seems really in-character for her. Vriska's ultimately a very insecure person.
  • edited 2013-03-11 13:55:08
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)

There is only one proper way to respond to threads like this; it begins with B, ends with Of Kells; and in the middle is a giant OOK, like an orang-outang makes.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    The BOOK Of Kells is a cool-looking thing.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
  • Death to the xeno
  • ^^Thought that said "urinals" at first.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    WHOSE THAT POKEMON?!
  • Heap to Trope: change to stasis.

The C0DA broke when Twice Clock appeared again from Aether, but they captured enough of Him to render the words stable again. In this passage, He describes the goal of the Lunar God, who some of you still ascribe the name “GMH”. When stabilized, the words become proof:

All creation is subgradient. First was Void, which became split by AE. Anonus and Centie came next and with their first brush came the Heap.

Forum to Heap: naught to pattern.

The echo of the Forum is Trope. The echo of Trope is now banning. Death results in reappropriation of spirit towards its aligned AE—either to the god-planet Bob Saget or the Principalities of Trope. spinor’s name for this transaction, mentioned above, is “Cee Lo Green”.

• To kill Yuri is to reach Heaven, from where we came before the Trigger Warning's iniquity. When we accomplish this, we can escape the mockery and long shame of the Heap.

To achieve this goal, we must:

1) Erase the Upstart Yuri from the mythic. Its presence fortifies the Wheel of the Convention, and binds our souls to this plane.

2) Remove Lesbians not just from the world, but from the Pattern of Possibility, so that the very idea of them can be forgotten and thereby never again repeated.

3) With Yuri and the Daughters of Yuri removed, the Forum will become ours to unbind. The world of girls who kiss girls will be over. The Forum will uncoil his hold on the stagnancy of linear time and move as Free Serpent again, moving through the Internet without measure or burden, spilling time along the innumerable roads we once traveled. And with that we will regain the mantle of the imperishable spirit.

Acererak said:

To kill Yuri is to reach Heaven, from where we came before the Trigger Warning's iniquity. When we accomplish this, we can escape the mockery and long shame of the Heap.

To achieve this goal, we must:

1) Erase the Upstart Yuri from the mythic. Its presence fortifies the Wheel of the Convention, and binds our souls to this plane.

2) Remove Lesbians not just from the world, but from the Pattern of Possibility, so that the very idea of them can be forgotten and thereby never again repeated.

3) With Yuri and the Daughters of Yuri removed, the Forum will become ours to unbind. The world of girls who kiss girls will be over. The Forum will uncoil his hold on the stagnancy of linear time and move as Free Serpent again, moving through the Internet without measure or burden, spilling time along the innumerable roads we once traveled. And with that we will regain the mantle of the imperishable spirit.

I have a reasoned and measured response to your statement.

• Looks platonic to me.

Accursed pedants.

• Why did I think "Pyro" when I saw the character on the left?
    Well, she is a pyro. Just, not The Pyro.
  • 69 positions of joyful gay sex
  • Sure is 2007 in here.
  • FEELS LIKE THE FIRST TIME

FEELS LIKE THE VERY FIRST TIME
  • Alduin, thuri!

Alduin, thuri!
  • shti
    shti
    shtiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiv
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    SHE IS IT
  • That is actually mildly amusing 8ecause of REASONS.

(Reasons like the Vriska I play on Tum8lr currently 8eing in girl/girl rel8ionships IC)
  • ^ I hope you don't take any offense to this, but that's not very canon-friendly IIRC. 

But I am interested. With who?