The Flipside

edited 2013-02-23 04:44:23 in Roleplay & Games

Hi!

So I'm sure some of you have seen me wank at length about this in the old idea repository thread, but the Flipside is my pet fantasy setting, Drink The Moon takes place in a far-future version of the setting. This little project--which is a little bit story and a little bit RP--goes further back in the Flipside's history and focuses around one of its most important figures--Jennifer Hannover.

If you want to play, first you'll want to follow this blog. Keep up with the updates and make very heavy use of the ask box, but there's one very important thing to keep in mind: make sure you note whether your questions are directed at me (the author) or Jenny (the protagonist).

The game does not take place in chronological order. So Jenny is fully capable of telling you about things that haven't happened yet (and so am I). Use that ability wisely.

I'll catch y'all on the flip!

also something very important: if you ask Jenny a question, make sure you ask it in the past tense if you want info relevant to the story (that is, if you want to ask her how she's feeling "now", ask her how she was feeling on the beach, if you get what I mean)

Tagged: