In which CA dedicates time to practicing her nonsense.

edited 2013-02-18 23:16:09 in General
*blows whistle loudly*

If you all will stop arguing for a moment, we can actually get something done here.

Lola, block off the driveway with the truck. We can't have people coming up in here while this is going on. Take Sam with you. Sam, make sure no pedestrians try to cut through.

Rob, you're a firefighter. Do what you can to extinguish the flames. Once you've done that, Robin and I will head up in there and try to figure out what went wrong.

I don't care if Sam's the one in charge. This whole situation was a fucking mess before I blew that whistle 30 seconds ago, and if Sam isn't going to do his fucking job then I'll take charge for him.

Now get on with it!
Tagged:

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Lola Bunny? :P
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I don't care what Lola's species and/or last name is, as long as she can block the goddamn driveway.

I haven't seen a team of superheroes this incompetent since the Social Justice League let Lex Luthor off the hook because he reblogged lgbtlaughs.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    *sigh* I mean, I guess I shouldn't expect that much, since they're all still superheroes in training. But when the damsel-in-distress-in-training has to take over and start giving the superheroes orders, they kinda dropped the ball, you know?

I'll be in my dorm if anyone needs me.