Elementary, my dear heapers

edited 2013-02-18 22:24:02 in General
The Gravity Falls episode "Headhunters" features a wax museum.

All the wax figures in the museum are based on real-life people...except one: Sherlock Holmes, a fictional character.

One essential part of the Sherlock Holmes fandom is "The Game", in which fans pretend the stories are accounts of real-life events and Conan Doyle merely recorded Watson's accounts of them.

Given these two facts, I posit that Sherlock Holmes and John Watson were indeed real people within the Gravity Falls universe. v_v

Now what?

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    MLP still sucks!
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    The Sherlock Holmes universe is also racist, therefore the Gravity Falls universe is also racist, therefore shame on you Disney and nobody is allowed to like Gravity Falls anymore.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    but the real universe is racist, too

so by your logic, nobody is allowed to like anything
    In the real universe, physiognomy is bunk and being Andamanese doesn't make you inclined towards random murders.

Although i guess Watson is potentially an unreliable narrator which would mean Gravity Falls is off the hook.
    Also, i was not entirely serious.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ...man, we're like 6 posts in already you've thrown me for a loop

My nonsense is not up to par lately. Perhaps I should dedicate some time to praciticing.
  • edited 2013-02-18 23:10:02
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i have no idea what i'm doing right now or what that even was
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    DISNEY RUINED FOX KIDS

WAH
  • edited 2013-02-19 01:36:51
    (flower path)
    But which Holmes?  Robert Downey Junior, Benedict Cumberbatch, or whoever the fuck it is that got paired with Lucy Liu?
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Ink 1 and Ink 2, of course.
    ^ Aren't they those obnoxious dudes from The Cat in the Hat?