Why there's no Big Mac Jr. or Little Carl?

edited 2013-02-18 21:29:07 in General
^
Tagged:

Comments

• Carl's Jr. is called that because it's a smaller version of a restaurant called Carl's(that has since been converted into a Carl's Jr.)
  • shit now i am hungry
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    So Carl's is a bodysnatcher that fathers children so that it can steal their bodies when it's about to die and become functionally immortal?
  • I don't think Carl Karcher is functionally immortal, no, since he's dead.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    sure, if you believe THE MEDIA
  • carl's jr.

never been

or seen
  • edited 2013-02-19 16:23:24

oh wait it's that one thing that is Hardee's in disguise

nvm
  • edited 2013-02-19 16:33:24
    (flower path)
    Yeah, Hardee's and Carl's Jr. are the same restaurant, like how Kroger is Ralphs over here.
  • edited 2013-02-19 16:45:07
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    ^^No, Hardee's is Carl's Jr. in disguise (Hardee's was actually pretty different before CKE bought it in 1997)

^And over here Kroger is King Soopers (a chain that they bought in 1983).
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    spinor said:

I don't think Carl Karcher is functionally immortal, no, since he's dead.

That's the whole point of bodysnatching! :|
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Kroger is Kroger here. Which makes sense, since this is the state they started in.

We get Hardee's in Ohio, but all of them are two hours away, so I only get to eat there once a year or so.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I don't even remember the last time I ate at Hardee's. It was probably 2007 or 2008, unless we stopped there on one of the trips to see my brother.
  • I eat at Carl's Jr. every once in a while because there's one on campus.

In NC, it's Hardee's, which I think I ate once or twice before heading to the airport.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    The last time I ate at Hardee's was July 2011 in Lexington, Kentucky.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    I live in the west so there are no Hardee's in my state, only Carl's Jr.
  • The last time I went to Hardee's was probably the week before last. Never had Carl's Jr but they're functionally the same so it's irrelevant.