How was your day?

edited 2013-02-16 18:24:08 in General
:3
Tagged:

Comments

• Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    okay
  • edited 2013-02-16 18:40:39
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    I'm not really doing all that much today, but things will probably pick up soon enough. 
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
  • Not bad. I got the wallet I've been waiting for, and the HDMI cable I ordered. Now I just need the TV adapter I got for my phone and I'll be golden.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    ^^...You got married?

My day started early, Microsoft office was bugging me to activate it for some stupid reason and this let to a clusterfuck of trying to uninstall, re-install, repair, anything to get the damn thing working.

Protip: if you're too the point where you need to manually uninstall office, consider saving anything important to another hard drive and formatting it instead, it'll probably take less time anyhow.

Once that FINALLY got taken care of, I decided to walk to the MAX (train) and take a ride to Best Buy to pick up a new 27" monitor and Solid State Hard drive form my computer.

Had lunch at WOW Burger, which has one more chance to prove to me it's not MEH Burger.

Got my electronics, had to haul the monitor around on the train and dodge and obviously either drugged out of her mind or simply damaged from drugs woman on the train and got off, hopped on a bus, and trecked the half mile back home

My computer, thankfully is one of the Toshiba Qosmio that has an empty and ready for use hard drive port, so installing it was a breeze. This was followed by a Windows 8 install...which sort of makes my struggle with Office pointless as I'll probably uninstall it from my windows 7 instance and install it here...

Anyhow, a new operating system and monitor makes this feel like a new computer.

But it's not.

That's not due to arrive for another week or more.

Anyhow, all and all it's been pretty bitchin'. Kinda hard to complain with a new Monitor, Hard Drive, and operating system.

Edit: Also I found my blue-tooth USB connector which should come in handy. 

Nice because I've been meaning to dredge it up but found it accidentally while digging for an extra HD cable.
  • The day is fine, but I can't concentrate, because I'm constantly thinking of tomorrow, which won't be fine

Pretty swell. Hit one of the best restaurants in Portland Gilda and Leigh and sat down from some gaming where I mostly cleaned house (save the Cultist Call of Cthulhu dice game where I mostly got driven insane).

• Boring boring boring.

I only left my job two days ago and I'm already starting to encounter "days running into each other" syndrome. I suppose I should enjoy it while it lasts.

• imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Absolutely foul.

Hoping today will be better.