Gay by Birth vs. Gay by Interest: The Battle of Genetics, Hatred, Conformity, and Freedom

edited 2013-02-16 08:38:05 in General
Once upon a time there was a straight girl named Cassandra. She met a lesbian girl named Lilly and began to grow very close with her, they became friends. Over the course of years Cassandra had a couple relationships with her boyfriends run into the ground and burn up, she was growing sick of it. Lilly proposed she try going out with girls, her intention being going out with Cassandra. They tried it out and hit it off well, and remain together every since. Cassandra decides that she isn't straight, but is now Bisexual.

Over the horizon however, a dark purple shadow seeps from the clouds, and before them rises the Gay Demon and his dreaded agenda. The Gay Demon was born gay, and lived his entire life gay. After his research upon his own sexuality, and difficulties adapting with his parents belief on what is and isn't morally okay, he came to the conclusion that sexuality is not chosen, it is genetic.

"Cassandra, you are a liar. You did not choose to like Lilly. You did not choose to be Bisexual! Your failure to have successful relationships with men and your bonding with Lilly are because you...WERE BORN GAY!" The Gay Demon cackled at Cassandra, surrounding her fair world with the Demons of Agenda, who bestowed upon her the truths of True Homosexuality. "YOU DO NOT CHOOSE YOUR SEXUALITY, IT IS DECIDED FROM THE TIME YOU ARE BORN, AND NO AMOUNT OF PERSUASION OR TRAINING CAN CHANGE THAT." The Demon of Agenda swept down and took away Lilly from Cassandra's arms.

"REALIZING YOUR TRUE SEXUALITY DOES NOT HAPPEN IMMEDIATELY, THEREFORE, ANY MOMENT YOU THINK YOU DECIDED YOU PREFER WOMEN OVER MEN, IS YOUR TRUE SEXUALITY SHOWING ITSELF AND YOUR FACADE SEXUALITY RECEDING." The 2nd Demon of Agenda flew down and knocked Cassandra to the ground, stepping on her and pushing her into the dirt.

"SEXUALITY CANNOT BE CHANGED, ALTERED OR REMADE. INTERESTS ARE A LIFETIME, FETISHES ARE A LIFETIME AND SEXUALITIES ARE A LIFETIME!" And with the final Demon of Agenda, he pushed Cassandra into a pit of doom.

Then came DR. DECISION, rising from the chasm with Cassandra in his arms, and setting her back on her feet.

"AWAY VILE SCUM!" the handsome hero called out, raising his fists at the Demons of Agenda. "NOT ALL MEN WERE CREATED EQUAL, NOT ALL GAY MEN MUST BE BORN INTO GAYNESS, MAY EVEN THE FREE STRAIGHT MAN FIND THE JOYS OF A MAN'S TIGHT SUPPLE ANUS, AND THE COMFORT OF HIS LOVERS MANLY ARMS!"

With his menagerie of rainbow lightning powers, he defeated the Demons of Agenda, and angered the Gay Demon. "YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFY GENETICS? I AM THE PINNACLE OF GAY NATURAL SELECTION! I AM THE PRODUCT OF ONE THOUSAND YEARS OF MICROBIAL GAYNESS, ALL FOCUSED INTO WHAT APPEARS BEFORE YOU!"

The Gay Demon's hands danced before him as a whirlwind of Scientific American Magazines appeared before him and then constructed around him like a giant robot suit. "I REVEAL TO YOU MY TRUE POWER!!"

Dr. Decision came to the decision that this was a shocking revelation!

"No, it can't be...you are DR. NEIL DIVINE, THE GAY GENE-IUS!!"

Cassandra helplessly layed on the ground unable to fight back as the Gay Gene-ius grabbed her by the leg and held her hostage. "Now watch as I endoctrinate this young fauxmosexual in her flawed and disgusting view on sexuality!" The Gay Gene-ius then revealed a Ray that is powered on social norms and conformity, dictating who is and isn't truly gay. "No, true LESBIAN can resist my POWER! Prepare for the TRUTH!"

Dr. Decision flew through the air and attacked the Gay Gene-ius, battling with him in mortal combat, in an attempt to rescue Cassandra from the clutches of the mad doctor. Then, out of nowhere, the Gay Gene-ius overpowered Dr. Decision, and pinned him to the ground.

"YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME, DR. DECISION. I AM POWERED BY SCIENTIFIC PROOF AND UNCITED RESEARCH IN GENETICS! YOU ARE MERELY A SUBJECTIVE PREFERENCE! THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN POSSIBLY DO TO STOP ME NOW!" The Gay Gene-ius cackled loudly as he held down Dr. Decision and prepared to destroy him.

"No, if I only had the citation of that genetic research! Then I would have the strength needed to defeat this monster and save all gay people everywhere!"

"PREPARE TO BE ENDOCTRINATED WITH THE GAY AGENDA, DR. DECISION! WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU, NO GAY ON THE PLANET WILL EVER HAVE A CHOICE IN THE MATTER! BWUA HA HA HA!"

To be continued?

Purchase of this comic signifies your agreement to the Terms and Conditions.

™ & © Marvel & Subs.

Comments