Evo Lucian

edited 2013-02-03 01:50:13 in General
Great White sharks have a white underbody to reduce visibility of it from underneath, to contrast to the brightness of the surface of water, and a gray top to reduce visibility of it when looking down.

How did it gain this evolution? Did the Shark figure this out, or did it just accidentally happen and continue to work?

As someone who was never taught evolution in school and just had to learn about it on my own.
Tagged:

Comments

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Evolutionary speaking, Sharks where possibly a different color or could be many different colors, however the ones with the colors you mentioned become more successful at living, and therefore, passing on their genes.

But we all know evolution is a dirty, heretical lie created by Scientists in Satan's thrall and that you need to be dipped in a lake until you accept Christ, little lady.
  • > evo lucian

• Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Lord Lucian evolved into a shark?

-phones up the Sunday Mirror-
  • Oh, yeah, wasn't Lucian one of the characters from that one CN cartoon that lasted like a year?
  • TreTre
    edited 2013-02-21 08:35:06
    The Cramp Twins, though his name was spelled Lucien.

But, yeah. He's the nerdy dude, the other one is Wayne. Also, in the US it aired on 4Kids TV but it's a Cartoon Network show literally everywhere else.

(Trivia for ya: The show was replaced on 4Kids by a hella censored dubbed version of Tokyo Mew Mew, of all things.)