Bix Dugan says he's gonna teach me how to be a hippy!

edited 2013-01-29 15:13:30 in General
First I'll buy some beads And then perhaps a leather band to go around my head, some feathers and bells, and a book of Indian lore. I will ask the Chamber Of Commerce how to get to Hate Street and smoke an awful lot of dope.
I will wander around barefootI will have a psychedelic gleam in my eye at all timesI will love everyoneI will love the police as they kick the shit out of me on the streetI will sleep...I will, I will go to a houseThat's, that's what I will doI will go to a houseWhere there's a rock roll band'Cause the groups all live togetherAnd I will join a rock & roll bandI will be their road managerAnd I will stay there with themAnd I will get the crabsBut I won't care

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Haight Street

But yes, Zappa rules
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
  • edited 2013-01-29 22:16:38
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    I'm glad that we're apparently all Zappa fans here. That guy is probably one of the biggest influences on my thinking. Here's another song of his that I think y'all will like quoting (sorry for all the silence at the end of the vid, but YouTube is dumb):

• Touch the cow. Do it now.

As soon as I heard "Mr. America walk on by your schools that do not teach" I knew this was right up my alley