Kexruct permits you to choose your own adventure.

edited 2013-01-27 15:53:16 in General
This started in the main thread, so I'll just post the first few commands here:

the BATMOBILE

is still in my YARD

> Tucker: Hotwire it and take it for a joyride.

You attempt to hotwire the BATMOBILE, but fail miserably.

You are now ON FIRE.

> Tucker: Stop, drop, and also roll

You stop drop and roll. You have obtained SECOND DEGREE BURNS.

>Tucker: Call 911 now.

Your attempts to call 911 have failed due to your severely burnt hands and severely burnt phone.

Comments

• >Tucker: Attempt to get help or something.
  • You run, wailing incoherently, towards Batman.

Batman seems to think you stole his car and punches you in your face.
  • >Tucker: Pass out.
  • You pass out. You have horrific nightmares for a few hours and wake up in a hospital bed.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Escape from the Hospital. Like HELL you're going to cough up the expensive E.R. costs. A bottle of whiskey, a bottle of aloe vera, and a good night's rest is all you need.
  • Justice42 said:

Escape from the Hospital.

But first make sure to pick up the latest single from S.P.Y.
  • edited 2013-01-27 20:23:48
    Escape from the Hospital. Like HELL you're going to cough up the expensive E.R. costs. A bottle of whiskey, a bottle of aloe vera, and a good night's rest is all you need.
    You try to escape, but you trip over a bunch of expensive equipment, injure yourself more, and lay on the ground for fifteen minutes before anyone can get you.

But first make sure to pick up the latest single from S.P.Y.

You are in no position to do this.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    > CRAWL OUT OF THE HOSPITAL. WITH YOUR BARE HANDS. THINGS LIKE PAIN AND THIRD DEGREE BURNS NEVER STOPPED ANYONE BEFORE.
  • This strange prompt in your head is right! In fact, it's so right, you won't even bother with going through the hospital! You jump out of the window. You are now DEAD.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    well that escalated quickly

um

>not be dead?
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    >decompose
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    >respawn
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Anxiously await the afterlife.
  • Spacey said:

>not be dead?
    You can't do that; you are DEAD.

>decompose

You continue with your decomposition.

a8 said:

>respawn

Too many enemies nearby. 

Anxiously await the afterlife.

You can't be anxious; you are DEAD.
  • Spacey said:

You successfully WISE FWOM YOUW GWAVE. You are now a GHOST.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    scare people just for lulz
    find a haunted house to live in
  • scare people just for lulz

You see a passerby, and prepare your most haunting wail, but you quickly discover you have no vocal cords, nor any telepathic abilities. Being a ghost sucks.

Spacey said:

find a haunted house to live in

Might as well. You go back to your house (the Batmobile is still parked outside, naturally) and haunt it for a little while.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Find the nearest group of teens with a Ouija board and communicate with them from beyond the grave.