The Red Skull

edited 2013-01-13 03:26:45 in General Media

Tell me this isn't the best villain line ever:

Comments

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    So much murder. It'll be like you're bathing in homicide.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis

YES

• rude, as long as he's going out he should ask if anyone wants him to pick up anything at the store.
    Naney said:

rude, as long as he's going out he should ask if anyone wants him to pick up anything at the store.

True.
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens

During the late Mark Gruenwald's run on Captain America, the Red Skull decided to seduce the Viper...

... by having her torture him.

... when he already had a sub, Mother Night.image

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    It seems to me the Red Skull would get a lot more done if he wasn't too busy indulging in his elaborate BDSM lifestyle. 

Can you imagine how much times Cap has busted into a room only to find the Red Skull either tying up a woman who is is the throes of ecstasy, or worse, a woman tying the Red Skull up while HE is in the throes of ecstasy? 
  • ^I feel that would just kinda get awkward after awhile. If I was Cap, I'd requested Red Skull put a sign on the door. Unless Cap is into that sorta thing.
    Cap's into something. Really, look at that outfit...
  • edited 2013-01-13 15:10:00
    Ugh, why can't I find that one page of Nextwave where Monica Rambeau calls Cap gay because he didn't hit on her (unlike how all the other Avengers apparently did).
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens

^ What?

Heh, Monica Rambeau. Did she ever team up with Ms. Marvel when she was Captain Marvel?

• My friend, you need to read more Nextwave. It should be the number one priority in your life.

Also, I don't really know, unfortunately.

What's it about, besides obscure superheroes fighting their enemies ironically?

• Um, well. The Nextwave team is originally formed by H.A.T.E. which is
    lead by Dirk Anger (which are just stand-ins for S.H.I.E.L.D. and Nick
    Fury). However, they soon discover H.A.T.E. is apart of the evil Beyond
    Corporation. Nextwave defects and goes around destroying the various
    weapons.monster projects that H.A.T.E. has been working on.

It's a very silly, overly violent comic and is amazingly fun.
    If the trade(s) are currently in print, I'll check it out.