The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

edited 2012-12-22 21:18:59 in Testing Grounds
Apparently you can

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I didn't see anything.  What happened?
  • edited 2012-12-22 21:18:30
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • What fanfic are we talking about? Why, Thirty Hs of course. "Thirty Hs" isn't actually the fanfic's name; like everyone's favorite Eldritch Abomination, it's just shorter and easier to remember than its real name of HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, and can be pronounced without first contracting bronchitis.
  • nuh uh

clearly My Immortal is God's gift to fanfictionkind and nothing is better and you know it because I said so and I'm always right
  • HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH gets really boring real fast.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I've never read either all the way through

My Immortal is increasingly impenetrable to me
  • TreTre
    edited 2012-12-22 22:21:42
    at least it's short and sweet

a lot of My Immortal is just your basic Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County fake soap opera drivel up until Raven leaves

and then it starts to rock after that once Tara kicks her off for some odd reason and starts "proof reading" (if you could call it that) on her own
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I can attest to the fact that My Immortal gets more difficult to read as it goes on. Even having listened to a dramatic reading of it, the only things I remember about the later chapters off the top of my head are Cornelio Fuck and Tom Anderson.
  • tom bombodil showed up too
  • Cream said:

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is so short and so zany that I think most people would not get bored.

same

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is transcendent.