Sweet Brother and Very Jeff

edited 2012-11-29 23:08:30 in General Media
Let us discuss this aether-published sequential-picture narrative.

I find it humourous how oblivious Sweet Brother is to being warned.

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Events often repeat themselves
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    If oft reflect on the times when Very Jeff is contemplating the notion of being a peerless professional athlete. 
  • Please excuse me, I am inspecting this woman's impressive posterior.
  • I must be severely intoxic8ed, as I have just applied preserves to sausage.
  • I cannot contain my excitement to perform no activities today except for playing my collection of video games.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Good sir, I suspect that you must be partaking in some sort of illicit substance. There is simply no other reason why you would carelessly leave your socks scattered everywhere around our domicile.
  • That was intended to be...a distraction!
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Curses. Let us impersonate St. Nicholas.
  • Because I have been partaking in sexual intercourse with your mother while you were playing the game...and now you are partaking in sexual intercourse with her!
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    I say, I am absolutely flummoxed be sheer amount of savings I can find at this establishment. 
  • KJIKJI
    Yeah... yeah!!! hell yeah!!!
    Piss.
  • > I must be severely intoxic8ed, as I have just applied preserves to sausage.
    No, you applied preserves to a very sexually attractive deity.