ITT: we translate something from the United Kingdom to China, with the help of a computer

edited 2012-11-14 07:49:22 in General
Central Avenue
About my username

Back to the distant past, 2008, I was faced with the increasingly difficult task, select a user name signed on a forum. Of course, I decided to go to the William Street near the name, my favorite part of the Delaware, Ohio, 36/Ohio37 one!
In addition to waiting for three things wrong ...
  • If I use the name "William Street", people will think of my name is William. This is not the case.
  • The specter of the predecessor of similar name "Williams Street" has considerable depth right animation studio on the planet industry.
  • The Forum has a called William.
But all is not lost! Delaware, Ohio 36/OH37 to the time, because it was split into two separate streets. The previously mentioned William Street. Another way is, you guessed it, Central Avenue.

Equestria it!

Comments

• I always like to do something bad translation. You use a specific translation do it? I just used Google Translate, because this is the easiest way to do things really. My user name is a corruption of "Dillinger Escape Plan song" Sunshine "werewolf", a little ... UAV bad luck, I guess. This song is good. My username may need more closed parentheses. SUNN Wo))) LF.
  • edited 2012-11-14 09:46:27
    , Google is not very good at the detection of the name of the style of music. Let's try some. The math of rock. DUBSTEP. Progressive rock. Unmanned aircraft. Environment. The wall of noise. Shrill noise. Contemporary classic. Scale. Funeral doom. Avant-garde jazzcore. Progressive dream to panic. Irons.