The Heapers' Hangout Raid on Heapers' Hangout

edited 2012-11-04 18:14:25 in General

HA HA

OUR SITE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS LAME SITE

Comments

• GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • > 2012

> Stahp meme

ishygddt
  • edited 2012-11-04 18:19:44
    THE RAID on heapers hangout

*indonesian guy dropkicks 10 ppl*
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    I will not partake in this barbarity.

War and violence have never solved anything. 
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Suuuuuuuuuure, Corporal
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    guys

this is importing and exporting drama

we're gonna get double banned! :o
  • guys

this is importing and exporting drama

we're gonna get double banned! :o
    But do we do more imports or exports? What kind? What's our comparative advantage? Absolute advantage?
  • SECRET DOUBLE PROBATION
  • look at that Tre dude

he's dumb
  • And Mr. Truant.

What a faggot.
  • lawl let us sit back in our long black rotating chairs and drink double espresso from our sippy cups whilst laughing evilly

hahahahahaha
  • let us sit back in our long black rotating chairs and drink double espresso from our sippy cups whilst laughing evilly
    Sig'd.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Reminds me of an old IRC pong that read, more or less, "dude I just hacked 127.0.0.1, and the admin there is an idiot"
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    YOU PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE SO COOL WITH YOUR HEAPS AND HANGOUTS, BUT GET A LOAD OF THISS: ASS ASS ASS a?s? ASS?! ASSass ass AASS asss ASS?! ass!? ass?! sssa aaa?! ass?! assa ass? ass! ass ASS?! asssa ?! ass1 aSss?! ass ?ASa ass ass! ASS ASS ASS a?s? ASS?! ASSass ass AASS asss ASS?! ass!? ass?! sssa aaa?! ass?! assa ass? ass! ass ASS?! asssa ?! ass1 aSss?! ass ?ASa ass ass! ASS ASS ASS a?s? ASS?! ASSass ass AASS asss ASS?! ass!? ass?! sssa aaa?! ass?! assa ass? ass! ass ASS?! asssa ?! ass1 aSss?! ass ?ASa ass ass! ASS ASS ASS a?s? ASS?! ASSass ass AASS asss ASS?! ass!? ass?! sssa aaa?! ass?! assa ass? ass! ass ASS?! asssa ?! ass1 aSss?! ass ?ASa ass ass!

• no, no, silly

you have to get their favorite Nicki Minaj song (hell, I think they consider it their theme song)

• A hoe is an stupid and stupid agricultural tool used to move small amounts of soil. Stupid goals include weed control by agitating the surface of the soil around plants, piling soil around the base of plants (hilling), creating stupid furrows (drills) and stupid trenches for planting seeds and bulbs, to chop weeds, roots and crop residues, and even to dig or move soil, such as when harvesting root crops like potatoes.
  • Tre said:

no, no, silly

you have to get their favorite Nicki Minaj song (hell, I think they consider it their theme song)

i legitimately really like this

no, seriously

i have a friend for whom avant-garde music is pretty much everything he wants to do with his life, huge admirer of john cage, the wandelweiser group, anything utterly weird, i showed him this and he was like 'i dont understand it'.

and any piece of music - anything - that can provoke someone like that into saying 'i dont understand it' has my full and continued support.

• besides its stupid and fun and weird and doesnt give a damn about being any of those things, so i like it.
  • i've said this before, but the drum patterns in that song remind me of gabber

just needs more distortion and horror movie samples
  • also, watching the music video without sound makes it seem even stranger somehow
  • TreTre
    edited 2012-11-05 14:29:55
    stupid hoe has great wordplay at times

mostly unintentionally; 98% of it is more or less Nicki bluntly calling Lil' Kim her hater a "stupdi hoe".