Martin Luther insults you

edited 2012-11-02 11:48:42 in General
http://ergofabulous.org/luther/

I had not supposed or expected your arrogant spirit to seek such a ridiculous and childish reason for lying; you should have better reasons.

Comments

• Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    In appearance and words you simulate modesty, but you are so swollen
    with haughtiness, arrogance, pride, malice, villainy, rashness,
    superciliousness, ignorance, and stupidity that there is nothing to
    surpass you.
  • edited 2012-11-02 11:50:57
    THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Holy crap, this is awesome. I'm not quite sure why I like it, but I do. XD

And apparently there is also a Shakespearean Insulter. That probably deserves its own thread.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    "I was frightened and thought I was dreaming, it was such a thunderclap,
    such a great horrid fart did you let go here! You certainly pressed with
    great might to let out such a thunderous fart - it is a wonder that it
    did not tear your hole and belly apart!"
  • You are pious and honest people, who cannot do anything but calumniate and lie.
  • "You are more corrupt than any Babylon or Sodom ever was, and, as far as I can see, are characterized by a completely depraved, hopeless, and notorious godlessness."

...nailed it. To a door.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    A seven-year-old child, indeed, a silly fool, can figure it out on his fingers - although you, stupid ass, cannot understand anything.

Daaaaaamn, son...
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    You are an extraordinary creature, being neither God nor man. Perhaps you are the devil himself.

daaaaaaaaaamn.gif
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    ^shitlets be satan.

I think that all the devils have at once entered into you.

shitlets be legion.
  • "I think that if you were alone in the field, an angry cat would be enough to scare you away."

Pioneering the scaredy-cat insult.
  • You are an extraordinary creature, being neither God nor man. Perhaps you are the devil himself.

daaaaaaaaaamn.gif
    Oy, this was directed straight to the Pope, wasn't it?

Wow. I mean, wow.

• It is the old dragon from the abyss of hell who is standing before me!

rawr rawr like a dungeon dragon

• Gently, dear Pauli, dear donkey, don't dance around! Oh, dearest little ass, don't dance around - dearest, dearest little donkey, don't do it. For the ice is very solidly frozen this year because there was no wind - you might fall and break a leg. If a fart should escape you while you were falling, the whole world would laugh at you and say, "Ugh, the devil! How the ass has befouled himself!" And that would be a great crime. Oh, that would be dangerous! So consider your own great danger beforehand, Hellish One.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• edited 2012-11-02 19:18:57
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    ^Wow, I'm not sure anything's going to top that.

And yet, I post this anyway:
    See how your spirit here walks on eggs, how you twist and turn, how you talk as if you had mush in your mouth and mumble like a half-dead, despairing person.

Even if we were stones and wooden blocks, we could see by your works throughout all the world that you are lost, desperate children of the devil and also mad, crude asses in Scripture. Someone probably would like to curse you so that you might be struck down by lightning and thunder, burned by hellish fire, have the plague, syphilis, epilepsy, the plague of St. Anthony, leprosy, carbuncles, and all the plagues - but these are all caresses, and God has long ago punished you with greater plagues, just like God's despisers and blasphemers should be punished.

Tell us how you REALLY feel.
  • You have the master-devil all right.

Look at that. Even the picture on the page is looking down on you.

You are the head of all the worst scoundrels on earth, a vicar of the devil, an enemy of God, an adversary of Christ, a destroyer of Christ's churches; a teacher of lies, blasphemies, and idolatries; an arch-thief and robber; a murderer of kings and inciter to all kinds of bloodshed; a brothel-keeper over all brothel-keepers and all vermin, even that which cannot be named; an Antichrist, a person of sin and child of perdition; a true werewolf.

• Lucky. I wish I owned a few brothels myself.