a MeSSaGe FRoM CoRPoRaTe aMeRiCa

edited 2012-10-25 23:13:18 in General

Comments

• this is how you PSA, folks
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    ^^well, Kids' WB! had to do something with those old episodes of 2 Stupid Dogs, why not educate children?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    but what would happen if Kids' WB! shoved a rock in its mouth?
    i don't know, it might lose its rights to show Doctor Who if it does that
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    But then they could show The Social Justice Sally Show instead!
  • ^I want to watch this
    ^^Can't they show both, though? I mean Kids' WB! does have one of the largest libraries on cable television...variety is the spice of life, after all!
    ^ Sure, why not. Just means more kids staying up late to see both, though. Do you want to contribute to juvenile delinquency?
    well they're on in prominent timeslots on Sunday nights
    aren't kids supposed to be in school on sunday nights
    ^^no, silly
    In that case, I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message.
  • P-sah piss!

...Pissard piss?
  • In that case, I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message.

Barack Obama's the Supreme Court! It is illegalegalegallllllllllllll-
  • what font does that PSA use
    Gotham Black Italic
  • cool, thanks