Alternia's next top model (with Tairah Baenks)

edited 2012-01-26 16:18:13 in General
LAST TIME ON ALTERNIA'S NEXT TOP MODEL:

The girls had a photoshoot on the beach, where they posed as sexy troll women recently culled by an angry sea-dweller. Kanaya and Terezi excelled, but Eridan just couldn't get the hang of the photoshoot, and she was sent home. Now, only six girls remain! Who will be sent home tonight?

[LOLOL THEEM SAWNG]

[insert typical ANTM shenanigans here]

Six girls stand in front of me, but I only have five photos in my hand. If I call your name, you are still in the running to become Alternia's next top model.

Kanaya.

Aradia.

Feferi.

Nepeta.

Will Terezi and Vriska please step forward? I only have one photo in my hand, and this photo represents the girl that is still in the running to be Alternia's next top model. I will only call one name, and the girl who's name I do not call must immediately pack her things and go home.

Terezi, congratulations, you are still in the running towards becoming Alternia's next top model.

Vriska, you're a beautiful girl, but attempting to use mind control on the judges isn't enough to make up for such a terrible picture. You can't rely on beauty and mind control. You have to learn what it means to be a model. Now, pack your belongings, and go home.

Comments