A Message from Giratina

edited 2012-10-13 15:48:41 in General
"Rawr Imma Eat You. Yes, YOU! No, not you Degenerate, I need a concubine. But the rest of you? Rawr"

Comments

• edited 2012-10-13 17:04:29
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    What's that? "Giygogagogwoh"?

Ah, whatever. I'll just get Brycen-Man to come over from the future and beat you up.
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    then are some tiny pecs
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Brycen Man! The only guy whose secret identity is even MORE obvious than Supermans!
  • Brycen Man! The only guy whose secret identity is even MORE obvious than Supermans!

Wait, who is he?
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Coming this Winter from Poké-Star Studios...

Brycen-Man Strikes Back Harder Again: Mysterious Portal to the Distortion World
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^^ Gary Motherfucking Oak. Duh
  • Hey now I am Giratina (sometimes, anyway) and I never said that!