ITT: Everyone you've ever disagreed with is actually Hitler

edited 2012-10-12 18:11:58 in General
It all makes sense now, doesn't it?
Tagged:

Comments

• You mean Justice and I are Hitler?  We oft disagree.  Are you calling us a racist, Aryan loving, death toting dictators? 

• so i'm hitler now

well darn

can i be himmler or goering or something instead, hitler's clothes were all frumpy and shit
  • Stalin had a better colour combo in my opinion, and a fantastic mustache.  The kind of mustache that says "Yeah I've been accused of communism, what of it?"
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    so i'm hitler now

not just Hitler

LITERALLY HITLER
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I wanna be Stalin
  • i am mussolini
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens
    Friday: Yes, you are both Hitler.

• Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Of course! Don't you know anything about SCIENCE?!
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens
    And there's only one way to stop two Hitlers:

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    I'm sure there are many people for whom we'd have to question Superman's willingness to throw aside his vow of not killing people, but I don't think Nazi's really count, anyhow.
  • Yes, nazi's were obviously crab people.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    So, wait, now my sister is a quasi-sterile schizophrenic Austrian ex-landscape painter?
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis