Odradek watches Pewdiepie videos.

edited 2012-10-09 15:15:29 in General

One minute in: So I heard a rape joke, and a pedophilia joke within a minute. Also, Pewdiepie sounds like what a 12 year old thinks is a funny voice.

Two minutes in: Nothing happens aside from a breathing noise and Pewdiepie tries to artificially create extra tension. It does not work.

Three minutes in: Pewdiepie has his first over exaggerated jump scare and the little youtube notation thing pops up and asks for a like. Fuck you Pewdiepie,

Four minutes in: Pewdiepie makes a joke about barrels, which is apparently some kind of meme or injoke for people who watch his videos. Then he references a game that I previously believed only I had played.

Five minutes in: Pewdiepie has another freakout, and jerks the camera around a lot. It's annoying. Because of this, he keeps accidentally walking backwards.

Six minutes in: Random Monkey Cheese ramblings about anchovies. Jesus, stop jerking the camera, Pew.

Seven minutes in: Pewdiepie dies in the game, and because he jerks the camera around so much, you can't see what happens. Which is fine, because I've seen the game and it's a lame ending

Eight minutes in: Pewdiepie looks at animal macros. That is how this video ends.

Fuck you Pewdiepie

Comments