Who would win in a fight?

edited 2012-10-07 12:51:45 in Roleplay & Games

How to play:

1. Present a matchup between two characters and any conditions of the battle (e.g. Darth Vader vs. Goku, but no weapons or powers allowed)

2. If the matchup is accepted, everyone playing presents a pro or con of a character.

3. After ten posts, a winner will be decided.

4. Repeat.

First matchup: Link from The Legend of Zelda  versus Cloud from Final Fantasy VII.

Comments

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Dang, this is a good one but a little tough because Link has many incarnations; granted, they're all very similar. 

This would probably be a good fight initially with tons of sword fighting and medieval weaponry flying about , but I think I have to give it to Cloud on the grounds that has as access to materia, which can be game world breakingly powerful if used right.
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    Link would win because Cloud is an emo bitch.
  • Link would win because Cloud is an emo bitch.

• Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    Depends on the Link.

TP Link and ALTTP Link both have powerful invincibility items, which means they'll win.

But in general I'm just gonna go with Link because his sword is more powerful than a Wiffle Bat, unlike SOME people.
  • I think it would be Link, because whereas Cloud only has a sword and magic, Link instantly masters any form of weaponry he comes in contact with.
  • edited 2012-10-07 18:51:00
    TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    Cloud. He has so much cheap equipment and materia.

Like Knights of the Round
  • Link would somehow find an item in a dungeon that he'd use to defeat Cloud.
  • I think we should all reflect on this before decisions are made: