Theory of Gravity

edited 2012-09-09 21:51:14 in Roleplay & Games
literary references and explosions abound in Theory of Gravity, the latest cRPG by Double Fine Studios!
You can control all of time and space as you search for the answer to the questions:
what am i? and who took my sandwich?

yes, in Theory of Gravity, you are not the standard heroic archetype so prominent in RPGs, but simply a lonely octopus, searching for his missing sandwich. a quest we can all relate to, on some level.

there are several ways to solve each level in this game. you do not have to go in guns ablaze all the time, and that might in fact be counterintuitive to your goals. a real octopus knows the wisdom in stealth, seduction, and even altering an enemy's causality so they die before you kill them!

the skills list has increased from 3 to 30 in Theory of Gravity! Now you can focus on more esoteric aspects of life aboard Spacelab ICARUS, ranging from thaumaturgy to theft!

Pizza is one of your greatest treasures in Theory of Gravity! People will be willing to trade you many great things for it! Information, weapons, perhaps even their lives! 

That is, if you can even find a slice in time...

There are over 500 weapons to choose from, ranging from a tentacle to the dread minigun! And with the new weapon customization system, there are billions more combinations you can find by simply playing the game itself!

Theory of Gravity! Coming soon to a store near you!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    youre just jealous 'cuz you aren't advertising for a major video game that is actually a fake video game
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    here just get this game instead

it's exactly the same except there's blood instead of pizza
    no, but there is an octopus vampire final boss
    i'm not even joking, that's exactly what one of the final bosses is
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Ah, so there are multiple endings! Clearly this will be a game that allows us to deeply examine our moral and ethical beliefs.
    maybe

also there are explosions