xX420BIGBLUNTSSNIPER420Xx

KJIKJI
edited 2012-08-31 22:49:09 in General

Comments

• KJIKJI
    Yeah... yeah!!! hell yeah!!!

• Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    Simo Hayha is legendary. Did all his sniping with a Mosin-Nagant which are the same rifles that Big 5 and other sporting good stores across America sell at bargain-basement prices of like $80. 
  • Simo Hayha is legendary. Did all his sniping with a Mosin-Nagant which are the same rifles that Big 5 and other sporting good stores across America sell at bargain-basement prices of like $80. 

Moral of the story: The definition of a professional is someone who can achieve superior results with inferior equipment.
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    I wouldn't say so much that -- more like the Russians have this incredible knack for making the crudest design into the most brutally effective construct. Like the T-34 tank, for example. I recently purchased and restored one of these Mosin-Nagants, a 1939 model, and when I took it out to the firing range, I've never fired a more accurate weapon in my entire life. In fact, the majority of the top snipers in history (some of them women!) all used the Mosin-Nagant. It's just that damn good. 
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    What?! Who let the females have firearms?! 

You fools! They'll soon figure out that rippling biceps and rugged good looks are no match to a a bullet to the brain-pan! 

*Flees to his underground bunker that is also under the sea*