Ladies and Gentlemen...

LWLW
edited 2012-08-23 21:28:17 in Roleplay & Games
Your typical heaper:
Tagged:

Comments

• edited 2012-08-23 21:31:39
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I don't get it.

Who is that.

Why can't I hold all these limes?

• LWLW
    edited 2012-08-24 18:52:13

Super Läzuli,
    Oh, sorry, I guess I should have explained.

First off, the puppet represents her niche interest and her complete unbreakable gaze upon it is a stand-in for her devoted obsession to that interest. The lone desk in a spotlight demonstrates her isolation resulting from rejection by the general public because she is an anorak. The desk represents how the forum is an outlet for that interest. Notice how sitting in it makes her more comfortable as it is much easier for her to steady herself while resting her arms on the desk than it would be if she did not have its support.

The chair symbolizes membership in a community that does seem to understand her. The purple pigtails on her head are a testament to her propensity to wonderpost and the fact that she has two of them harkens back to the existence of two heaps; this one and the original on TV Tropes. Also, she is wearing a green tie because green is a cool color, yo.

Who is that.
    Some puppet lady from some lame japanimation.

Why can't I hold all these limes?
    You have these tiny hands.
  • There is but one question:

DOES IT HAVE A HEMI?!
  • De upper Vest side?
  • Who is that animu lady and why does she have her hand stuffed up a miniature muppet's ass?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    @LouieUU:

I gotta say, that's actually a lot more coherent than some of the logo rationalizations I've read.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I have nothing to add, except that we need more art of Zestpoole. XD
  • LWLW
    edited 2012-08-24 19:28:50

Mr. Truant,
    That animu lady's name is Natsumi and she uses muppets (based on Fraggle Rock) as "substitute friends" I guess. She also wears them as mittens sometimes, which might explain some stuff, such as why her resemblance to a standard heaper is so uncanny.

Central Avenue,
    I gotta say, that's actually a lot more coherent than some of the logo rationalizations I've read.
    That sounds pretty ridiculous. Do you have any examples handy?
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    I DEMAND EXAMPLES! SCREW BEING OVER A MONTH LATE!

Wow...only a month? I thought I was gone way longer then that.

I blame Carbon Managements weird time stealing properties...