continue the story

edited 2012-08-13 05:52:56 in Roleplay & Games
so there I was, kicking the shit out of a lion, when suddenly....

Comments

• i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    The lion shot his laser eye beams at...
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    ...Harry Truman and his pet platypus...
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    who as it turns out was Gregor Mendel in disguise.
  • No ninjas?  Seriously?!!!
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    shouted Mendel the platypus, disappointed that the lion's assault wasn't attracting more attention.
  • edited 2012-08-15 13:42:51
    BEEFCAKE
    "HWATAAAAAAAAAAA COMPUTE"  said the robot ninja as it flying kicked the lion's jaw.

• i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    Harry Truman took that opportunity to put on his giant robot suit and inflict some good old fashioned American revenge on the lion.
  • Unbeknownst to him this had attracted the attention of a female robot prostitute from the future who proceeded to flash 3 robot breasts at him, dazing him on impact, leaving him open to the lion's attack.
  • Everyone died!
  • Or so they thought.  Really they had been transported to another dimension which looks suspiciously like hell but turns out to really be Elton John's wardrobe.  The lion is unfazed by this and continues to uppercut Ninja Robot Harry Truman.
  • The lion had successfully thrown Truman to the ground. Preparing to make a meal of the 33rd President, it pounced upon his chest. However, as it flew through the air, Edgar Allen Poe burst out from one of Elton John's colorful dress coats and smashed the mighty beast's head with a wine bottle.
    This stained his mane a deep purple color. The lion did not appreciate his new hairstyle and tried to fire his eye lasers once again.
  • Then he poked his eye with a fork and pulled it out, chopped it up, & made a salad with it. lol
    President Truman swiftly punched the fell beast in the jaw with his robotic fists.

"This is what happens when you fuck with AMERICA!"
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    America!ns across the nation cheered their cyborg President, but what threats loomed on the horizon to threaten the uniquely American creations of Liberty, Freedom, and the cheese-burger?