Who would win in a fight:

TreTre
edited 2012-08-11 03:13:19 in Roleplay & Games
The Goddamn Batman

or

The Juggernaut, Bitch?
Tagged:

Comments

• I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.
    Juggernaut.

Shadow(The Hedgehog)

or

Akuma(regular version)

Wanted to have a somewhat fair fight. :P
  • Akuma, barring whether or not Shadow was under the influence of Chaos Emeralds.

Dave Strider

or

Strider Hiryu?
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I would.

(In all seriousness, Dave because he has the power of time.)
  • Rock God.

The dotless I

or

An n with an umlaut?
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Obviously an umlaut is going to win over a tittleless I.

Gandalf or Obi-Wan Kenobi?
  • Gandalf. always.

Greg Puciato or Yamantaka Eye
  • edited 2012-08-11 18:16:35
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Gandalf would win, and then he would invite Obi-Wan to join him on some quest to defend good and justice in Middle-Earth.

Aladdin's genie or Cinderella's fairy godmother?

(curses, ninja'd without any idea who either of these people are)
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    Norm MacDonald vs Hard Gay
  • for the record, Greg Puciato is a ridiculously well-muscled mathcore vocalist, whilst yamantaka eye is a japanese noise person who is not nearly so well-built. however Eye is a crazy fucker who, at one concert, chased the audience around with a chainsaw before driving a forklift truck through the wall of the venue. make your judgement based on that

also, Aladdin's genie. rather have three wishes forever than a bunch that run out at midnight.

• KJIKJI
    Yeah... yeah!!! hell yeah!!!
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Hmm, I wonder which one you'd pick? :P

Heh, I'll pick Eye too. You can't argue with forklifts.