"I'm Batman"

edited 2012-08-05 11:07:17 in General
Check out all the effort someone put into a literal dark knight costume.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    awesome!
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Tim Burton's Robin costume
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    ...aside from the doofy hair, that is really, really cool.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Robin dabbles in the dark side...

That Dark Knight armor is pretty boss. I'd suggest someone make "A Dark Knight in King Author's court", but the chances of this not being some Silver Aged monstrosity are pretty slim.

...You know what! 

I don't need you guys to wreck my dreams! I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself!

"Batman

King Arthur is present in Batman #36, a possible fantasy entitled "Sir Batman at King Arthur's Court" in which Professor Carter Nichols uses his "Time-Ray Machine" device to send Batman and Robin back in time using "time travel hypnosis" to Arthur's court at Camelot."

*sighs and breaks out the Early Times*
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens
    ^ sigh

I wonder what the best version of the King Arthur story for young readers is, so they don't first stumble across him in crap. :P
    Gilda said:

^ sigh

I wonder what the best version of the King Arthur story for young readers is, so they don't first stumble across him in crap. :P

Probably the one on teh BBC :p
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens
    Gilda said:

for young readers

The BBC is showing a book?
    The BBC is showing a book?
    Yus, its one of those totally rad Visual Novels.
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.

Zombie Reagan said:The BBC is showing a book?
    Yus, its one of those totally rad Visual Novels.

Which means it's going to be entirely about Arthur and Morrigan and a dialogue which 87% of it is 
    ONIISAN!!
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    The Arthurian equivalent of ST. Young Men?

• Jesus & Buddha Hanging Out: The Comicbook