The greatest fanarts of all

edited 2012-08-04 19:38:57 in General
I'm so proud of dis, esp the coloring. No h8rz plz. Dont lyk dont luk

I regret nothing.

Also I do commissions for $&

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    OMG u shoudl get a Devaintart
  • I had 1 once bt thre were 2 many trollz :(
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    is that what butterup is lookin down at

the trollz

i bet they're dsestroying townsvil
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
  • ^dats was portatis

^^yes the trollz dun understan the lov and are killin every1
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    Step aside very smart and enlightened artist-type coming through here MOVE ASIDE, CAN'T YOU SEE THIS FELLOW IS DYING FOR MY VERY IMPORTANT OPINION

As you can see the four characters (appropriated from pop culture to make the statement that nothing new is under the sun) are flying in an up-to-right direction, that is, northeast, like a typical tornado. The tornado signifies the typical western American mind and how it yearns to find itself back at where it came from (Plymouth Rock) but is stuck in the midwest morass that our culture has devolved to. I'd reckon the value of this piece to be around 3-6 million dollars had the artist used a natural, and not digital medium which lowers its present worth to be somewhere between half a penny and a little ball of lint. 
  • Due to poor composition, the highest value I'd give it is 75 cents.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Due to poor composition, the highest value I'd give it is 75 cents.

You don't understand art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

CF: U dont understnd thats totally done in paint

Lumine: Thanks! Dont 4get to lyk me on faccbook
  • edited 2012-08-05 16:50:05
    THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS

My reaction to this is pretty much the same as Strong Bad's would be: