ITT: We organize ourselves into political parties.

edited 2012-07-25 00:56:40 in Roleplay & Games
I hereby announce the formation of the Videogames, Anime, and Manga Party, whose purpose is to promote appreciation of videogame, anime, and manga works.
Tagged:

Comments

• ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    I'd form a party, but I'm feeling too apathetic...
  • Why don't you join mine?
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    I would, but it seems like too much work
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    I think I'd rather just stay at home, skip voting, then complain whenever your party does something I don't like, and sometimes when it does something I do like
  • The sadness will last forever.

I think I'd rather just stay at home, skip voting, then complain whenever your party does something I don't like, and sometimes when it does something I do like

• edited 2012-07-25 01:07:39
    Damnit...

...then go found the Apathetic Party!

whose party platform consists of "......ehh, who cares?"
  • Your parties are destroying the youth of this fine nation. I'm going to found a better party and stop your moral corruption for killing us all!!!
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    My party is the best.

We have Frank Sinatra.
  • edited 2012-07-25 05:48:34
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    My party is the Heaperia Popular Liberation Front and our goals is to remove the Empress of Heaperia because they haven't done anything for us.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I hereby found the Mindscrew Party. Our goal is to make no sense whatsoever.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I'm the reigning monarch. I have no need for your parties. v_v
    Monarchy is outdated. *overthrows the queen and begins a reign of nonsense*
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    good thing i'm a princess, not a queen
    *kidnaps the princess, Bowser-style*
  • edited 2012-07-25 11:09:36
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Well then. My handsome stallion prince will be here any moment to rescue me.
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    I will join the  pool party.

cause it's the cool party
  • I think I'll join the Pool Party too, even though I'm also a member of the VAM Party.

This way, there will be fun and games in the water, and there will be fun and games outside of the pool too, in the form of videogames.
    Note to self: Don't confuse the VAM Party with the Vamp Artie.
    No weebs in the pool.
  • Pool parties are dangerous and encourage people to get wet. Which is just sick and disgusting. The Party for Better Morals is against this.
  • Your party is just about being uptight about everything.  The Pool Party is about letting people enjoy their fundamental right to the pursuit of happiness!
  • But, if people just pursue happiness, then there will be nothing but chaos!
    :(

*Switches parties*
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

But, if people just pursue happiness, then there will be nothing but chaos!

Which is what the HPLF is all about, we want well regulated happiness that can be pursued without chaos. We also promise UHC and strong Social Security.
    No, Jumpy made a convincing argument.
    I will not paint the town blue.
    yes
  • edited 2012-07-25 15:36:40
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Your hug is making me sad.

Krrp it up.
  • You're a traitor to the cause!  I'm going to run against you personally the next time you run for office!
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb
  • The Party for Better Morals nominates Boney as their presidential candidate
    This is making no sense, so clearly my party is winning.
  • I am founding the Party for Lack of a Better Name. We're basically supportive of, y'know, good ideas or whatever.

And this is our theme song because I say so.