How the hell do I even remember how to spell my username?

edited 2012-07-22 18:44:58 in General
I mean, really, how? I don't know :<

Comments

• You login with your email.

Simple.
  • edited 2012-07-22 18:48:55
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    but what if his email is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious_woman_or_dominatrix@incomprehensibledomainname.co.uk?
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    Look for a thread you posted in.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    It's actually not a very long name, and one can memorize things surprisingly fast when one wants to.

I could never spell Nietzsche, but then I decided to start quoting him for no reason and now I find spelling his name quite easy
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    What I'm wondering is... you named them all after dragons, right? What kinds of dragons are each of these supposed to be? I know one of them is an ice basilisk.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^ Icalasari is an ice basilisk. Crmirnauc is a jackel-antelope thing with natural body armour. Pncalynjde is a white fox with red eyes and who whispers sweet lies