I am hearing everything I write in the voice of Tom Kenny

edited 2012-07-12 15:59:19 in General
It's kind of weird.

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I'M READY!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Cat, it's Garbage Day!
    And so once again the day is saved, thanks to The Powerpuff Girls!
    ...I'm bored with this already.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    Ha ha ha ha!
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    That was a hoot!
  • And so once again the day is saved, thanks to The Powerpuff Girls!

...Seriously?
    Seriously what?
  • edited 2012-07-12 21:42:39
    :|
    Tom Kenny voiced the narrator? It does resemble that "superhero" voice Spongebob occasionally uses.