ITT: We write a letter, one word per post

Comments

• Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    of
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    studies.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I'll
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    be
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    thy
    sacred
    for
    summoning
  • edited 2012-07-12 19:12:21
    i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    Narshibbleth,
    mankind's
    greatest
    nemesis
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    terror
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Cleveland
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Heights
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    Alpha
  • edited 2012-07-13 05:53:35

Dear Princess Toadstool,

My aunt infected and robbed my least favourite xylophone donkey named Apothecary New McFadden York, Jr. Please stop feeding Uncle Jakob spiced broccoli and rat wax-flavoured lollipops. They are Lord's most poisonous inexpensive flesh confection. As the wind from the Southeastern region blows, my uneducated Spiderman loving and sucking up to Dipper name and Betelgeuse, they all fall into the lava. Pit won't survive without the pizza force to protect Johnny Walker from his self Doom, or worse he might touch a wet redacted with a rusty stolen forklift! Even Grandma's corpsepile sobbed upon expulsion from Gayluigi University of Brobdingnag studies.

Tomorrow I'll be thy sacred sacrifice for the summoning of Narshibbleth, mankind's greatest ferret nemesis terror from Cleveland Heights Ohio Alpha Nuclear
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Café
    scones
    are
    half-priced 
  • edited 2012-07-13 14:26:28
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    daily
    with
    extra
    pumpkin
    for
    Therefore,
    dinner
  • edited 2012-07-13 14:37:09
    has
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    no
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    throbbing
    pulsating
    in
  • edited 2012-07-15 10:04:55

Dear Princess Toadstool,

My aunt infected and robbed my least favourite xylophone donkey named Apothecary New McFadden York, Jr. Please stop feeding Uncle Jakob spiced broccoli and rat wax-flavoured lollipops. They are Lord's most poisonous inexpensive flesh confection. As the wind from the Southeastern region blows, my uneducated Spiderman loving and sucking up to Dipper name and Betelgeuse, they all fall into the lava. Pit won't survive without the pizza force to protect Johnny Walker from his self Doom, or worse he might touch a wet redacted with a rusty stolen forklift! Even Grandma's corpsepile sobbed upon expulsion from Gayluigi University of Brobdingnag studies.

Tomorrow I'll be thy sacred sacrifice for the summoning of Narshibbleth, mankind's greatest ferret nemesis terror from Cleveland Heights Ohio Alpha Nuclear Café where scones are half-priced daily with extra pumpkin for Vitamin E. Therefore, dinner has no throbbing pulsating nemertea in this
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    house
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    martin
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    disco