Ronald McDonald in: Reading

edited 2012-07-11 21:05:21 in General

The world is in danger, and so keep on the lookout for an ever-changing form, known as SMOX

However, you need to read all of SMOX's very contradictory bestselling autobiographies in order to understand the true threat that SMOX poses, and this is why the publishing division of Trash Heap Industries (THI, pronounced like "thigh") has republished them all after 45 years out of print.

SMOX is everywhere, having infiltrated the schools, the food supply, and the media. The man is nigh-unstoppable, unless you read his autobiographies. How stupid of him to publish them if they are to lead to his downfall!
Tagged:

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I wondered if this was gonna mean "reading" as in books or "Reading" as in Reading, Pennsylvania.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Can waterbending help defend us against SMOX?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Maybe!
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    How do we know our foods are safe from the corruptive influence of SMOX?
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    I thought the same as Imi except I thought of Reading, England instead.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Sniff your food, you'll smell SMOX instantly!