I just met you, and this is crazy, but

edited 2012-06-06 23:18:32 in General
You're on fire.

So call 911 maybe.

Comments

• I'm on fire, but I still maintain my cool facade, you're burning with envy, but I know you're stone-cold underneath.
  • Darth Vader:
    Hey I just met you
    and this is crazy
    but i'm your father
    so join me, maybe
  • Haven said:

Darth Vader:
    Hey I just met you
    and this is crazy
    but i'm your father
    so join me, maybe
    He tried that on Leia too, except it was implied to be a kinky torture scene as well.

Also, he didn't realize she totally looked like his wife.
  • Interesting fact: Wearing the same haircut is not the same as looking alike.

foo'
  • Juan said:

Interesting fact: Wearing the same haircut is not the same as looking alike.

foo'
    Considering Leia is Padme's daughter, biological daughter at that, the fact that they were casted to look the same is perfectly sane and reasonable.

The fact that Darth Anakin couldn't recognize this is often a hilarious musing for me.
  • Juan said:

Interesting fact: Wearing the same haircut is not the same as looking alike.

foo'
    Considering Leia is Padme's daughter, biological daughter at that, the fact that they were casted to look the same is perfectly sane and reasonable.

The fact that Darth Anakin couldn't recognize this is often a hilarious musing for me. 
    Well, it is true, I just don't think there's really not much similarities besides the body type and hairstyle.

and well, blah blah blah dark side blinds you blah blah blah plot excuses blah blah blah
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    I think Vader just assumed both his kids where dead at that point. It wouldn't be until after Luke blew up the Death Star and he did some digging and learned Luke's last name did it click that he was his son...

'Course, with the force, you think he'd damn well know Padme was pregnant with twins...

You know what? Fuck everything.

*sets everything on fire*