Heapers' Hangout logo CONSPIRACY!!

edited 2012-06-04 23:22:10 in General
So I'm sure, by now, you're all familiar with the Heapers' Hangout logo...

BUT...did you know it contains a HIDDEN MESSAGE put there by the NEWS ILLUMINATI?

Sure, it may look like the simple letters "HH", but look what happens when we change the colors and stack it on top of itself a bunch of times:

See that? It was a road all along! A road with stripes wider than the actual lanes, but still, it was a road all along!

What does this mean, you ask? Well, it's simple: who was the Trash Heap's resident roadway? Central Avenue, that's who!

Still not convinced? Consider this: Central Avenue is a princess--or Her Highness. Where have we seen those initials before?

image !

In conclusion, the Heapers' Hangout logo is OBVIOUSLY a COMPLETE and TOTAL reference to Central Avenue, who is not a narcissist in any way.

Also, give her $20.

Comments

• Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    I suggest we burn Tre at the steak for being a witch

AT THE STEAK
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    We shall make him medium-rare, and somewhat scarce to boot!
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I'll bring the marinade.
  • TreTre
    edited 2012-06-05 01:30:04
    I'm pretty sure you guys already pointed out that it looks like roads (even without being stacked on top of itself).

But whatever. -coughs up 20 bucks and waits to be cooked-
  • Also, one thing:

Those aren't stripes. They're cars.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Funny, I realized after I posted it that it made much more sense for them to be cars than stripes.

I was tempted to go back and color them different colors, even.
  • You know what else is oddly uniform in structure and position?

...I'm not even going to finish that.
  • edited 2012-06-05 01:43:39
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Of course, if those are cars, that road is congested as heck.

If I were a real road I would never allow myself to function so inefficiently! v_v
  • edited 2012-06-05 02:19:27
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    You know, if I see the "road" made of the "HH" ligature as a ladder, it looks kind of like it's lopsided and about to break and collapse.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Okay, why do I have the music from Frogger in my head now?
  • edited 2012-06-05 13:20:21
    Let me tell you. About Fallen London.
    BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

For all of its sinister secrets, the HH logo looks fairly innocuous at normal resolution.

But what happens if we zoom in and enhance?

Well, okay, that.

But keep zooming...keep enhancing...and...

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

so i took a photo of the HH logo under a uv light

as you can see, the heapers hangout logo was clearly hoaxed by the illuminati, and the REAL heapers hangout logo never took place

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    because ILLUMINATI CONSPIRACY
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.

crazy book
  • edited 2012-06-05 20:11:18
    i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

ILLUMINAUTILUS, THE CONSPIRACY CEPHALOPOD*

*he faked the moon landing