ITT: Injokes from the original Trash Heap

edited 2012-06-03 16:21:46 in General

Comments

• I can't find Starepony Conhooftest on youtube...
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    *Gets out his gnawing teeth*
  • edited 2012-06-03 15:50:05
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You might wanna shorten that or else the mods will use the skullfuck button!
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You're listening to Wednesday Morning with Chef and Waiterman, only on Denver's Caffeine 92.5!
    Now I'm gonna go work on Ai To Yuuki Harukanaru Toki No Asobi Ni Iku Ginga Sengoku Ninomiya-kun Rokubou No Shichinin Gensou.
    Are you heading off to the mountains again?
    Who died and made you Sigmund Freud? Danglebutt.
  • edited 2012-06-03 16:07:29
    Who died and made you Sigmund Freud?

^ YOU DAMN NINJA

Obviously, it's our hivemind at work.
    "YOU DAMN NINJA"? I don't remember that one.
  • That's because...um....

Cocks
    Mommy, why does Jumpingzombie keep saying "cocks"?
  • edited 2012-06-03 16:11:38
  • Because the world is a horrible place, dear. And if you look too long, you're eyes will catch on fire.
    *rides the PARDAY BUS*
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    *gets out the Butter Churn*
  • Shippingzombie post.

(But, whatever happened to JZ the Horrible Shipper?)
  • Bow before your Queen, lowly mortals! Central Avenue’s eternal 8-year-old. [she/her]
    Why is Ms. Teacherson so mean? All I wanted to do was take her Honda for a test-drive, but she took away my recess! :(
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch

You might wanna shorten that or else the mods will use the skullfuck button!

I am here and you are all busted.
    *guitar solo*

*played live from Ynthntoginanison Township*
  • Controversial statement: left ventricle
    Yes, I love being busted!
  • Yes, I love being busted!

heheheh "bust"
    that's the joke
    QUAIL
    Don't think I didn't catch that, mod who I assume was Haven
  • ^^ Not quite as impressive here, is it.
  • edited 2012-06-03 16:25:39
    Let me tell you. About Fallen London.
    squidLuminEtron: "busting someone with pancakeness" sounds more like you were battering him.
  • edited 2012-06-03 16:26:54
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    ^^ Assault and battery?
  • edited 2012-06-03 16:27:08
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    *Gnaws*
  • *clausgnaws Claus*
    *shops at CA Marketplace, then performs an exorcism to free someone from the power of Comic Sans*
  • edited 2012-06-03 16:31:10
    *buys ABC, sells stations to Imi, who builds mini-golf courses*
    Paddling down the river Styx in a canoe made of a thousand eyelids, the past justified by fate and the future justified by the right margin, one of the great songer-singwriters, in search of the rarest perfumes of Arabia and the finest candycanes of Ashtabula
  • CA: Awww, but I like my new avatar D:
    "I've finished Magic school! Finally I can realize my dream of giving out drugs to children!"
    And of course

• Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    HEYYOHEYHI ITS HIGHTIME THEY UP AND MADE A THREAD FOR THE ORIGINAL HEAP IN ALL ITS GLORY!!!! I TELL YA, THE ORIGINAL IS THE BEST AND ALL THESE NEW ONES JUST DONT STACK UP! MY 90ZZZ CHILDHOOD WAS THE BEST AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE, I GOTTA ASK YOU IF YOU CAN USE YOUR GPS TO GIVE ME DIRECTIONS TO NERDSVILLE!!!!