-RECORDING START-

edited 2012-05-30 14:10:06 in General
Hello. If you are listening to this, then I am already dead. I don't know who you are or where you came from, and frankly I do not care. You are here, you are listening, and that is all that matters.

In 1999 A.D, the being known as GMH rose from the bowels of Heaper's Hangout and rained destruction and death upon all of the inhabitants. Approximately 98% of all organic life was wiped out in that disaster, the disaster which would come to be known as the Day Of Glennmagusharvey. I was lucky. This base was sufficiently protected against the onslaught that occurred... But I survived to come into an empty world. A dead world. A world without hope.

This is not Heapers' Hangout. It lost that name along with its life years ago. It is but a shadow of its former self. Already the machines driven wild by Magus' presence prowl about, destroying what little life remains... I know not what has become of Glenn Magus, but his ululating spawn scour this dead earth of all life and all living things! There is no more Homestuck, no more ponies and no more Touhou! There is only the cold, relentless and unforgiving! Death would be a mercy in this cold world, this world-that-was! 

But now, even now, there is hope! The fact that you have passed the Sealed Door means that even now, even in this carcass of a world, miracles can still happen! Even now, there is hope for mankind-nay, for all life! The mere act of you finding and activating this recording means that I was wrong! This world can still be saved! 

Beyond this door is my greatest and last invention...the Wayback Machine! With its powers, you can travel back from this world-that-was to a bright world-that-is! To a world where Glennmagusharvey is still weak and vulnerable! I don't know how you're going to do it, but you have passed my defenses! Anything is possible for you, traveler! The Wayback Machine was designed to be as user-friendly and easy-to-use as possible, so that you would have no problem traveling through time! 

Before you embark on your quest, I must tell you of the horrific abomination that is GMH. My research dates GMH to be as old-possibly even older-than the Heap itself. Evidence left behind indicates that he has had some hand in the creation of the Heapers' Hangout! In any case, I have proved beyond reasonable doubt that GMH consumes the life-force of entire planets and destroys the surface when he is powerful enough, like some planetary Metroid! He creates his vile spawn through some unknown but most certainly horrific method, and his spawn leave for other worlds. I know not what he does after he consumes a world, but it is probably scary as fuck! 

I can pinpoint several time periods in which his energy readings have been at their lowest-specifically, 12,000 B.C, 600 A.D, and 1,000 A.D! You will need to travel to one of these three periods to face him at his weakest. Beware! GMH, even a weakened GMH, is still a being of godlike power! But I believe in you! You, who opened the sealed door and uncovered my secrets! Now go, and KILL THE DREAD GLENN MAGUS HARVEY!

Comments