Coke or Pepsi?

edited 2012-05-24 00:58:48 in General
No inane forum is complete without one of these threads.

I'm a Coke girl, myself. Unless we're talking diet, then I prefer Diet Pepsi to Diet Coke.
Tagged:

Comments

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Coke.
  • TreTre
    edited 2012-05-24 01:05:54
    Coke.

Though my rents bought a 24-pack of Pepsi so I've been drinking that lately.

(although, Dr Pepper and root beer are better than both)
  • The sadness will last forever.

Coke!

Mmmm...cherry and zero.

• edited 2012-05-24 02:04:54
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Used to be impartial, then I became partial to Pepsi, then Coke, which I once thought was too sweet, but now Pepsi is too bitter.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I'm noticing a trend here, though really there aren't enough responses yet for it to be statistically significant.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Can't really taste the difference, but if I had to drink either I guess Pepsi, because I don't like the Coca-Cola company.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I've been drinking a lot of Diet Dr Pepper recently, since it's good, but I'll drink anything that's relatively tasty.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    ^^Why not?
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

This stuff is made from Iron Girders dontcha know
    NO BEER FOR ME
  • edited 2012-05-24 03:37:38

But Irn-Bru isn't beer. It's kind of a beer antidote, actually — beer gives you hangovers while Irn-Bru cures them, or at least it lessens the effects.

It tastes heavenly, too.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Coke.

Not the vanilla/cherry/lime/whatever ones, though.
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens
    Cocaine
  • edited 2012-05-24 11:04:19
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."

I'm not the biggest fan of fizzy drinks, so I can't really answer this question satisfactorily.

I live in the city where the Coca-Cola company has its headquarters, so Coke lovers here tend to be a bit more vocal in my admittedly limited experience.

Diet coke...ick.

• yay, Atlanta

I love the Coke museum there
    @ Anonus: I heard some of their overseas branches had union members assassinated.
  • Coke coke coke mang.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Pepsi. Although Dr. Pepper is better than either of them.
    Bottle Green Drinks.
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    Coke. Pepsi is unamerican.
    ^ It was invented in North Carolina though!
  • No inane forum is complete without one of these threads.

I'm a Coke girl, myself. Unless we're talking diet, then I prefer Diet Pepsi to Diet Coke.

You rang?

Coke Zero.
  • But your name is Minnie now, silly! :P