Creating Rem Lezar

edited 2012-05-02 09:48:15 in General

Watch it. Learn it. Love it.

Comments

• Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    At first, I was confused as to what exactly to say about this.

Then I noticed that the top rated comment was lusting after the kid's teacher. Oh, YouTube comments.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Okay, so... Today we've learned that it's okay to raid other people's closets and shoplift to create a mannequin of your imaginary friend because it will help you discover the power of kindness and friendship.

Also, the sleeping scene is the obvious thing to comment on, but its general effect is not exactly helped by the fact that the first sense Rem Lezar comments on having is "touching and feeling."
  • My dreams exceed my real life