Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    you'll never take me alive
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

Aren’t you the Royal Librarian? The Royal Library is technically a sovereign entity, so I don’t think the Centralian cops even can arrest you as long as you’re on Library grounds.

I would consult with a legal expert to make sure I’m not quoting the law incorrectly, but I’m the absolute monarch, so the law is whatever I say it is anyways.

• edited 2023-09-23 01:43:16
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

The Royal Highway Patrol is the traffic enforcement division of the Royal Centralia Civil Guard, the national police service. The Royal Centralia Civil Guard is sort of superficially styled as a gendarmerie, but in practice, there’s really nothing particularly military about it.

The Royal Centralia Civil Guard is the main police agency in most of the countryside, but big cities generally have their own police departments, like the Queen City Metropolitan Police or the Sunset Valley Police.

Which one does Constable Payne work for? All of the above!

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    good, that makes it easier for me to not be taken alive