ITT: I Persuaded You To Accompany Me To The Past to Bully Lin-Manuel Miranda During His Childhood

There he is!

HEY YOU, WITH THE FACE AND THE ARMS!

The letters in your name rearrange to spell "An Ill-Manure Lid" and also "Lame Mainland-Ruin"!

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    cows don't have arms
  • Not you, 'polex, the kid with the arms!

Hey kid, someday you'll be in your forties and your fans will be children and teenagers and you STILL won't have the awards that you want!  that makes you a discount Raffi, who is a discount Ringo Starr, who is a discount Pete Best, and none of those people are good at quilting and neither are you!
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Why would I do that
  • Calica said:

Why would I do that

Because I'm holding the-only-person-who-knows-how-to-get-those-DELICIOUS-MUFFINS-from-the-alternate-universe-where-Pauly-Shore-became-president-of-Venezuela-and-negotiated-world-peace hostage.

Everybody loves those DELICIOUS MUFFINS.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    more of a cupcakes fan myself
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Why are you bribing me to do this
  • Calica said:

Why are you bribing me to do this

Honestly, it's almost entirely because of Hamilton.

(1) I resent how much more interested and willing-to-pay-attention people became about trivia on said subject after musical theater made it "cool".

(2) The Treasury Department is paying me big bucks to do this, as it will lay to rest the ghost of the first Secretary of the Treasury (who is upset at the way the musical refers to his mother).

(3) Alex Hirsch loaned me his time machine so he could get revenge at how the play ruined one of Gravity Fall's best gags.

However, there's also the problem that I ordered a FRESH NEVER-FROZEN HAMBURGER FROM WENDY'S TM after watching Encanto, but it got cold and froze after I put it in the freezer DESPITE BEING SUPPOSEDLY A NEVER-FROZEN HAMBURGER and the Walt Disney Corporation representative said that nobody involved in the movie was legally liable for this, and the representative from the government of Colombia said that this "did not qualify as an international incident", and the person I thought was the representative of Wendy's was a double-agent from Burger King, which I didn't figure out until she told me to stop telling "whoppers".