height is a choice and we neede to stop pretending it'S not

I'm right and I know it

DN'T beleive me? simply go to the doctor and ask them ti raise it. You're height, your profit....

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    raise it hight...
  • There are more things on heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio.
    Anonus said:

raise it hight...

like the roofe
  • “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden
    just be sure you don't get TOO tall!!!

• There are more things on heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio.

just be sure you don't get TOO tall!!!

these sgings are a tool of the boo-zhwa-zhee, they are Nintendogged to cause you to accept your birth height. THE MAN doesn't want you to know that your height is just a number ! it can be jacked up or jacked down with the stroke of a pencil!

but not jacked off. That's four the nsfw threbsd
  • *puts on Secret Boots*
  • immune to splash damage
    I'd hit that sign

if you know what I mean
  • “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden

I'd hit that sign

if you know what I mean
    Request granted. You may hit the sign, but you have to follow Keijo!!!!!!!! rules.
  • immune to splash damage
    titty hypnosis
  • This is so height normative! What if I want to LOWER my height?!
    GoGoOtaku said:

This is so height normative! What if I want to LOWER my height?!

them simply go to your doctor and ask them 

to lower it height you're profit
  • just be sure you don't get TOO tall!!!

hey wait

this isn't 11 foot 8