GENDER & SEXUALITY

edited 2011-07-30 02:58:38 in General
You see, Frederick Haven, I am your son, and as such I DEMAND SPECIAL TREATMENT

Normally one would have to enter the volcano in order to even THINK about winning CHAOS ANGEL, but that place lacks a volcano and in fact was made-up, prompting a flurry of lawsuits between 1992 and 2003 that were all unsuccessful.

because you were dealing with MGM here, and they were pretty hard to actually sue.

So when we bought Dr. Pepper in 1999999999999, we were upset about all the debt, so NBC bought it,

And then we had to flee to Mercury, even though they said it was dangerous we were all NAH.

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    SHITSHITSHIT
  • edited 2011-07-30 03:03:42
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You know whenever I see a number like that I read it in my head as "Nineteen Ni-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-nety Nine"
  • edited 2011-07-30 03:09:21
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    yellow
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    ...I shouldn't bump threads just for the hell of it, but this one was very funny. 
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    HAHAHA, I very nearly did the same thing last night when I was looking for old threads to bump.

JZ being funny won out, though.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."

Heh.

CA's older comment: That reminds me of one of NintendoCapriSun's random ramblings. Apparently, he's always tempted to pronounce 60000 as "soox ooooooo."