There are only 26 letters of the alphabet…for now

But we must not get complacent, for it is only matter of time before the Forbidden Letters break free from their containment and wreak havoc on humankind once more!

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    it is only by eternal vigilance that we keep Œ and Ȝ imprisoned
  • My dreams exceed my real life

But we must not get complacent, for it is only matter of time before the Forbidden Letters break free from their containment and wreak havoc on humankind once more!

Good news this didn't happen because the Loony Left got their wokestronauts together to CANCEL On Beyond Zebra
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I wondered if someone was going to bring that up
  • I was just gonna bring up On Beyond Zebra and not bring up the "cancellation"
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Þ
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You insolent fool! You will doom us all!
    You can't fool me, Tatterhood, that's just a pretzel with a bite out of it
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
  • edited 2021-03-20 20:36:59

Þ, Ȝ, and ſ ſolidarity 🥺