fall 2020 anime seseaon thread

edited 2020-10-03 12:46:35 in General Media
I'm making this and fuck you if you don't like it

shows I have seen so far and what I think of them

• Assault Lily Bouquet: this anime is very good, it's very good because it's about lesbians with giant weapons fighting monsters called "The Huge". People call it SHAFTogear because it's broadly similar to Symphogear and it's a SHAFT production
  • The Journey of Elaina: I did not entirely know what to make of this thing's first episode. there are three !!! timeskips in said episode, wow. It seems soft and fun though.

Comments

• Deca Dence,great show with giant mobie fortress and monsters,also huuge twists
  • YOUR TELEPHONE IS LINKED TO MY WEAPON SYSTEMS
    that was last season

probably the only actually good thing that aired during it, too.
  • “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden
    Moved to the appropriate category, because somehow I still care about that.
    the new love live show actually kicks so much ass I did not expect that at all
  • __
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    LL kicking ass?

Always has been.
  • “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden
    I'm going to pick up Assault Lily Bouquet, I think
  • i've just picked up Yuru Camp
    Assault Lily Bouquet got delayed by a day this week because the episode uhhhhh just isn't done yet.

Plz give your animators actual time to do things, thank you.
  • __
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    And hospitable work spaces and wages.