• Cure Anarchy
  • Cure Disease
  • Cure Plagueis The Wise
  • Cure Sailor Moon
  • Cure Zigzag
  • Cure Copyright Infringement
  • Cure Soup

Comments

• “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden
    Isn't "Cure Astigmatism" just what LASIK does?
  • YOUR TELEPHONE IS LINKED TO MY WEAPON SYSTEMS
    that's her power
    she works for LASIK
  • “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden
    I mentioned it before but one of the reasons I've never seriously looked into LASIK is that I'm so used to having shitty vision that I think it would genuinely terrify me to be able to see clearly all the time
    my stepdad got LASIK and the guy doing the surgery fucked something up and it made his vision even worse, so I've never looked into it for that reason :B
    If I'm going to pay anybody to shoot a laser at my face, it's gonna be to remove the beard
  • > List of Forbidden Pretty Cures
    > Cure Crocodile

I object to this.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Cure Hangover, the most powerful of the Pretty Cures.
    • Cure Ben Drowned
    • Cure NLM
    • Cure T34
  • Cure Cyproterone Acetate
  • __
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Cure Poggers
  • Acid Mammoth!!!!
    Cure Robert Smith
  • Cure Robert Pollard
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Cure Cuterie
    Cure The Cure
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Cure Dexamethasone
    Cure Totalitarianism
    Cure Tech Support
    Cure Homura Akemi
    Cure Keurig
    Cure Arson
  • Acid Mammoth!!!!
    Cure Pettanko