Dude, it's like, existing it two different universes or something

edited 2012-04-22 16:43:20 in General
And you can do the same stuff in each one, and you're like, the same person, but, like, it's not the same place, so it's two different yous in two different places doing almost the same thing.

Weeeeeiiiiiird.

Comments

• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Dream selves, man. Freaky.
  • edited 2012-04-22 16:47:08
    i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

it's obviously indicative of a non-linear quantum timeline divergence 

this is probably not my fault, i think

• ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Does this mean alternate Crmirnauc is going to kill me and take my plHRK!

Nevermind my earlier crazy talk, my fellow heaperites! Enjoy this wonderful day and turn off all security features so you can enjoy said wonderful day!
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    seems legit
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Oh hahah Spacey! I get it! You are saying, "seems legit" sarcastically to indicate that I am not 'legit'! Well as you can see from my laughter indicating how funny you are, I AM legit
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    what are you, the objective authority on legitimacy or something
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ...Yes?
    if you're the objective authority on legitimacy or something, show me your badges
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ...They are... at the... Um... Badge repair shop?
    that does not seem very legit.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    *Gives you the address and shows you several reviews for the shop, the reviews coming from very reputable periodicals*
    seems slightly more legit than previous posts would indicate
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    *also shows you the reciept for the work on the badges*
    why do you have the receipt but not the badges
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Because I get the reciept first so they don't steal the badges while they work on them, DUHHH!
  • edited 2012-04-22 17:37:00
    i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    but they're probably like cheap plastic replaceable badges or something, why would you care
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    MY BADGE IS 100% PURE HUMAN SKIN THANK YOU VER MUCH!

uh

that doesn't seem very legitimate

• ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Sure it is! >:|

mmmmh

nah, it doesn't

• edited 2012-04-22 18:42:21
    ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    *stabs you in the face* Is THAT legit enough?
    actually, the only thing that seems to have done is to proven my suspicions correct, so no
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ...Would it make me seem legit again if I tried inviting you to Stinson Beach because I have something to show you?
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ...*unrings the bell*
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    It was... A joke! Yeah! HahaNOW ALTERNATE futureSpacey?!
  • edited 2012-04-22 19:17:00

or is it

It is.

• ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    I'm confussed now

and also

you're not really the alternate crmirnauc, you're a robot

so your head should explode because

• ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^ I have paradox and illusion resolving software
    how do you know
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    MY BADGE IS 100% PURE HUMAN SKIN THANK YOU VER MUCH!

MY WOODEN BADGE WAS DELICIOUS!
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Nuu now my typo is immortalized----------!